Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Tag: , , , ,

Recipe: Yummy My Garlic Chicken Salad with Garlic Mayonaise.❤

My Garlic Chicken Salad with Garlic Mayonaise.❤.

My Garlic Chicken Salad with Garlic Mayonaise.❤ You can cook My Garlic Chicken Salad with Garlic Mayonaise.❤ using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Garlic Chicken Salad with Garlic Mayonaise.❤

  1. It's 1 of small chicken breast diced.
  2. It's 1 tbls of olive oil.
  3. Prepare 2 of small garlic cloves crushed.
  4. Prepare 1/2 of of a small shallot diced.
  5. It's of salad.
  6. It's 6 of mixed coloured baby tomatoes.
  7. It's 1/2 of of an Avocado.
  8. You need Handful of mixed lettuce.
  9. Prepare 8 slices of Cucumber halved.
  10. You need 100 g of Goats cheese cut into cubes.
  11. You need A few of olive mix.
  12. You need 1 of little Beetroot diced in squares.
  13. You need 1 of little sweet bell pepper diced.
  14. Prepare of Garlic Mayonaise for the dressing.

My Garlic Chicken Salad with Garlic Mayonaise.❤ instructions

  1. In the oil fry the onions for 1 minute add the garlic fry for 30 secounds then add the Chicken cubes and fry until cooked.
  2. Meanwhile get your salad ready. Arrange on the plate then add the cooked chicken. Then add Salt n pepper also some garlic mayo on top..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment