Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Tag: , , ,

How to Cook Appetizing My Steamed Chicken Salad😊

My Steamed Chicken Salad😊.

My Steamed Chicken Salad😊 You can have My Steamed Chicken Salad😊 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Steamed Chicken Salad😊

  1. You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
  2. You need 1 of Steamer.
  3. It's 3 Slices of ham chopped.
  4. Prepare 1 Handful of Spinach.
  5. Prepare 1 bunch of mixed lettuce, watercress, rocket.
  6. It's 2 tbls of Coleslaw.
  7. Prepare 1/2 of yellow Sweet Pepper chopped.
  8. Prepare 4 of cherry Tomatoes cut in 4s.
  9. Prepare 4 tbls of Soft Cheese.
  10. You need of Salt and cracked black pepper.
  11. Prepare 1 tbls of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
  12. You need 2 tbls of Mayonaise or Sour cream.
  13. You need 1 tbls of Sweet Chilli sauce.

My Steamed Chicken Salad😊 instructions

  1. Steam the Chicken breast until cooked. Then cut it i to bitesize pieces.
  2. Cut up the cooked Chicken add to a bowl add all the ingredients except sauce and chilli..
  3. Next add the chilli sauce with the Mayonnaise or Sour Cream. How much is to your liking..
  4. .
  5. Add to a serving plate Serve cold..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment