Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2020

Tag: , ,

Recipe: Tasty Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing

Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing.

Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing You can have Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing

  1. Prepare 1 of Large Cos Lettuce *leaves separated and cleaned, cut or torn into small pieces.
  2. It's 2 of thick slices Ciabatta Bread *cut into 2cm cubes.
  3. Prepare 50 g of Parmesan Cheese *shaved.
  4. Prepare of Salt & Freshly Cracked Pepper.
  5. It's of ‘My Legendary Caesar Dressing’.

Caesar Salad with My Legendary Caesar Dressing step by step

  1. Preheat oven or toaster over to 220C. Place bread pieces on tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. *I don’t spray oil to the bread..
  2. Make Caesar Dressing. See my recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/3128191-my-legendary-caesar-dressing.
  3. Place Cos Lettuce in a large serving bowl. Season with ‘My Legendary Caesar Dressing’ and Salt & Pepper, mixing well. Add Croutons and Parmesan Cheese. (Save some for topping.) Toss to combine..
  4. Top with the saved Croutons and Parmesan Cheese and serve..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment