Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Tag: , , , , ,

How to Cook Tasty My Salsa,Melted Chedder Cheese & Guacamoli. 😉

My Salsa,Melted Chedder Cheese & Guacamoli. 😉.

My Salsa,Melted Chedder Cheese & Guacamoli. 😉 You can have My Salsa,Melted Chedder Cheese & Guacamoli. 😉 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Salsa,Melted Chedder Cheese & Guacamoli. 😉

  1. You need 4 tbls of Salsa mix.
  2. It's 4 tbls of Grated Chedder Cheese.
  3. Prepare 2 tsp of Sour cream.
  4. You need 1/2 of A Ripe Avocado.
  5. You need 3 of Garlic Cloves crushed.

My Salsa,Melted Chedder Cheese & Guacamoli. 😉 instructions

  1. Add the salsa to the serving bowl. Then crush the garlic cloves in a small bowl to mix..
  2. Add the half of Avocado and mix in well. Then add the Sour cream..
  3. Grate the cheese and cover the top of the salsa. Next add your tortillas all around standing up..
  4. Add the Guacamoli on top of the cheese in the middle. Then add to the microwave for 1 minute full power or until the cheese has melted. Serve hot and Enjoy it. I used Chilli flavoured Tortillas, use crackers or crisp toast if you would like..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment