Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Tag: , , , , ,

Recipe: Delicious My Roast Chicken Sandwich. 🌞

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. 🌞.

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. 🌞 You can have My Roast Chicken Sandwich. 🌞 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Roast Chicken Sandwich. 🌞

  1. You need 2 of Baguettes.
  2. You need of Some just hot cooked Chicken.
  3. You need of Some iceberg Lettuce.
  4. Prepare 2 tbls of shredded Beetroot.
  5. Prepare of Sauce of your choice.

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. 🌞 instructions

  1. Cut the baguette along the length. And butter both sides add the iceberg lettuce..
  2. Next add all the chicken along and on top of the lettuce..
  3. Next add the sliced smoked Cheese. Add to the microwave or not. Γ’ 1qqaΓ And then a layer of Shredded beetroot..
  4. On top of the Beetroot add your sauce or not. I used a sweet BBQ sauce..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment