Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2020

Tag: , , , , ,

How to Cook Appetizing My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘

My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘.

My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘 You can have My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘

  1. It's of Potato peeled and cut into chips and cooked. Deep oil for frying.
  2. You need 1/2 (1 jar) of Hot Salsa.
  3. It's 4 of ybls grated Cheese.
  4. You need 1 tbls of Sourcream and chopped chives.

My Homemade Chips with Salsa and grated Cheese. 😘 step by step

  1. Cook the chips. Then warm up the salsa..
  2. Add chips to a serving plate add heated up salsa on top then cheese ontop of the salsa. Add the plate in the microwave to melt the cheese just 1 minute..
  3. Finishing with a tbls Sour Cream. And serve Hot..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment