Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Tag: , , ,

Recipe: Tasty My Tigerbread Sandwich fresh chicken, tomatoes sliced, + more 😘

My Tigerbread Sandwich fresh chicken, tomatoes sliced, + more 😘.

My Tigerbread Sandwich fresh chicken, tomatoes sliced, + more 😘 You can cook My Tigerbread Sandwich fresh chicken, tomatoes sliced, + more 😘 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Tigerbread Sandwich fresh chicken, tomatoes sliced, + more 😘

  1. You need 2 of Dlices Tiger bread.
  2. It's of Butter to spread.
  3. It's of Fresh chicken.
  4. You need of Cherry Tomato sliced.
  5. You need of Lettuce.
  6. You need of Black pepper.
  7. You need of Crumbled wedsleydale cheese with cranberries.
  8. Prepare 1 of little mayonaise.

My Tigerbread Sandwich fresh chicken, tomatoes sliced, + more 😘 step by step

  1. Butter the cut tiger bread..
  2. Add the fresh chicken warm it first then tomato and wedsleydale crumbled cheese with cranberries. Lettuce and mayo on the top piece add black pepper and salt. Cut in half..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment