Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2019

Tag: , , , , ,

How to Cook Delicious My Beetroot & Cheeses Salad. πŸ˜€

My Beetroot & Cheeses Salad. πŸ˜€.

My Beetroot & Cheeses Salad. πŸ˜€ You can cook My Beetroot & Cheeses Salad. πŸ˜€ using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Beetroot & Cheeses Salad. πŸ˜€

  1. Prepare 2 of thick slices of Mini Roulè + pineapple.
  2. You need 2 of thick slices of mini Roulè with tomato + Basil.
  3. Prepare 2 of thick slices of Hallumi cheese cut into cubes.
  4. It's of Some Roasted peppers in oil.
  5. It's 2 of Beetroots chopped into cubes.
  6. Prepare 1 of large vine Tomato cut into 4.
  7. It's 1 of small crisp pepper sliced.
  8. Prepare A few of Seedless Red Grapes.
  9. You need 2 of thick slices of Cucumber sliced in 4.
  10. You need 3 inch of long chedder cheese cut into cubes.
  11. You need 2 tbls of Garlic and sourcream dip with cracked black pepper.

My Beetroot & Cheeses Salad. πŸ˜€ step by step

  1. Ingredients.
  2. .
  3. Spinach on the bottom. Add them to a large bowl in layers but add the roulè on top as its a soft cheese Then add the ingredients into a colourful arrangement..
  4. .

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment