Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2019

Tag: , , , , ,

Recipe: Perfect My Naughty Sandwich Burger with Salad

My Naughty Sandwich Burger with Salad.

My Naughty Sandwich Burger with Salad You can have My Naughty Sandwich Burger with Salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Naughty Sandwich Burger with Salad

  1. It's 2 of 100% Beef Burgers.
  2. It's 4 of Sandwich squares.
  3. Prepare 1 of little onion.
  4. You need Handful of Spinach.
  5. It's leaves of Some wild Rocket.
  6. It's 1 of Tomato sliced.
  7. Prepare 4 of thin slices cheese.
  8. Prepare of Baby Ray BBQ Sauce.

My Naughty Sandwich Burger with Salad step by step

  1. Grill the beef burgers..
  2. Add the bottom of the square Sandwich bread. Next add some Spinach.
  3. Next add the bottom of the 2nd slice of sandwich bread then the burger and two slices of cheese.add the next sandwich bread slice..
  4. Add 2 slices of tomato, then add the top of the sandwich bread on top.then add the wild rocket and onions.
  5. Then add the bottom of the other sandwich,then add the wild Rocket then add mini sweet pepper, then baby ray bbq sauce..
  6. Add the next beef burger and cheese..
  7. Next the other beef burger then cheese on top and more BBQ sauce..
  8. Then add the top and it's done.

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment