Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Tag: ,

Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing My Fruity Tasty Salad 😁

My Fruity Tasty Salad 😁.

My Fruity Tasty Salad 😁 You can have My Fruity Tasty Salad 😁 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Fruity Tasty Salad 😁

  1. You need Handful of Peppery Rocket.
  2. Prepare 4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
  3. You need 2 inch of piece off a block cheese cut into mouth size squares.
  4. Prepare Handful of Baby Spinach.
  5. Prepare 1/2 of Sweet red pepper.
  6. You need 6 of Red Grapes cut in half.
  7. Prepare 1 tbls of Pomegranate seeds.
  8. Prepare 1 tbls of soft cheese.
  9. It's 1 of table Sour Cream.

My Fruity Tasty Salad 😁 step by step

  1. Add the rocket, spinach and sweet pepper to a serving bowl. Mix.
  2. Next, pomegranate,and halved cherry Tomatoes. Mix in.
  3. Next Grapes, Cheese mix it all up..
  4. Mix the soft cheese in the Sour cream (or mayonaise) and add blobs of it here and there on top. Finish with Black cracked peppercorn over the top..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment