Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2020

Tag: , , , ,

Recipe: Appetizing My Cucumber Side Salad 🥰

My Cucumber Side Salad 🥰.

My Cucumber Side Salad 🥰 You can cook My Cucumber Side Salad 🥰 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Cucumber Side Salad 🥰

  1. It's 2 inch of length of a cucumber sliced finely.
  2. You need 1 tsp of red onion diced tiny.
  3. You need 2 tbls of Sour Cream.
  4. It's 1 tbls of Soft white cheese.
  5. You need 1 tsp of diced fresh Chives.
  6. It's 1 pinch of salt.

My Cucumber Side Salad 🥰 step by step

  1. Add the Sour cream to a bowl add the soft cheese then the diced chives mix together.
  2. Next the red onion and mix.
  3. Add the slices of Cucumber and stir around covering the cucumber. Lastly add salt. Serve chilled..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment