Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2020

Tag: , ,

Recipe: Delicious My Cool Salad

My Cool Salad.

My Cool Salad You can cook My Cool Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Cool Salad

  1. Prepare 3 of Spring onions chopped.
  2. Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
  3. It's 1/2 of carrot.
  4. You need 2 handfuls of mixed lettuce.
  5. You need 1 handful of spinach.
  6. You need 6 of Small plum Tomatoes.
  7. Prepare 1 tsp of Sea Salt & Pepper.
  8. You need Half of an onion diced.
  9. It's 1 of Sweet pepper diced.
  10. It's 2 tbls of Balsamic Vinger.
  11. It's of (1/4 Cup) Grated Mature cheese.

My Cool Salad instructions

  1. Add all the Dry ingredients into a large bowl.
  2. Then add the Balsamic vinegar and the lemon juice and toss the salad.
  3. Add the Sea Salt and Pepper on top and toss again.
  4. Lastly add the grated Cheese on top.
  5. And have the salad with a fish dish or a meat dish..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment