Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Tag: , , , ,

Recipe: Appetizing My Greek Style Salad. 😀

My Greek Style Salad. 😀.

My Greek Style Salad. 😀 You can have My Greek Style Salad. 😀 using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Greek Style Salad. 😀

  1. You need 2 of thick slices cut into quaters of Cucumber.
  2. It's 5 of Cherry Tomatoes whole.
  3. Prepare Handful of Spinach.
  4. Prepare 1 Slice of cut into bite size pieces Water melon.
  5. You need 1/2 of Yellow bell pepper.
  6. It's 1/2 of Avacado left half.
  7. You need 2 Slices of ham cut up.
  8. It's of Greek Feta cheese cubed.
  9. Prepare of Course Sea salt and Black pepper.

My Greek Style Salad. 😀 instructions

  1. Lay the spinach on the bottom of your serving dish and add all ingredients to it..
  2. Add salt and pepper on top..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment