Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Tag: ,

Recipe: Perfect My Ham,Cheese + Salad Sandwich with a kick 😍

My Ham,Cheese + Salad Sandwich with a kick 😍.

My Ham,Cheese + Salad Sandwich with a kick 😍 You can have My Ham,Cheese + Salad Sandwich with a kick 😍 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Ham,Cheese + Salad Sandwich with a kick 😍

  1. It's 2 Slices of Fresh Bread buttered (optional).
  2. It's 2 Slices of Ham.
  3. Prepare 6 Slices of Chedder Cheese.
  4. It's of Some Spinach.
  5. Prepare 1 tsp of red onion diced.
  6. Prepare of Some Romaine lettuce.
  7. Prepare 1 of tomato sliced thin.
  8. It's 1 of Red Chilli pepper diced small.
  9. It's of Soft Cheese Spread.
  10. You need of Salt to your taste.

My Ham,Cheese + Salad Sandwich with a kick 😍 instructions

  1. Add the romaine lettuce and ham on top. Next add tomato slices..
  2. Add the diced Chilli pepper on top of the tomatoes then add the cheese on top of them. Next add the red onion..
  3. On the top slice of bread spread the soft cheese all over then add the spinach. Add the top bread with spinach on top of the pile..
  4. Serve and Enjoy.cut into 4.

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment