Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Tag: , , , , ,

Easiest Way to Make Appetizing My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️.

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️ You can have My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️ using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️

  1. Prepare 2 slices of buttered Bread.
  2. Prepare 4 of Good Slices Roast Chicken.
  3. You need 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese.
  4. Prepare 1 tbls of soft spreadable cheese.
  5. Prepare 1 handful of pepper Rocket lettuce.
  6. You need 4 of cherry tomatoes sliced.
  7. Prepare of Salt to your taste.
  8. Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked pepper.

My Roast Chicken Sandwich. ☺️ instructions

  1. Add the piece of bread on a serving plate. Add the chicken sliced. Next add rocket lettuce.
  2. Next add sliced cherry tomatoes. And salt and pepper then add the red onion..
  3. Add the soft cheese on the slice of bread that's for the top of the sandwich. Next add Monterey jack cheese slices.
  4. Add the top with cheese on top of the chicken mix. Press down firmly and cut across from corner to corner..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment