Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Tag: , , ,

How to Prepare Appetizing My Peri Peri Pork Chops and Pepper flakes with onions & Salad 😍

My Peri Peri Pork Chops and Pepper flakes with onions & Salad 😍.

My Peri Peri Pork Chops and Pepper flakes with onions & Salad 😍 You can have My Peri Peri Pork Chops and Pepper flakes with onions & Salad 😍 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Peri Peri Pork Chops and Pepper flakes with onions & Salad 😍

  1. It's 1 tsp of olive oil.
  2. It's 2 of pork chops.
  3. It's 1/4 of onion sliced.
  4. It's of Peri peri sauce (Nando's is best medium).
  5. You need of Salad.....
  6. Prepare of Some Spinach.
  7. It's of And mixed lettuce.
  8. You need 2 of vine tasty Tomatoes sliced.
  9. You need 6 slices of Cucumber.
  10. It's 4 tsp of loose corn.
  11. It's 1 of little cheese.
  12. It's 1 of little Ardienes pàtè.

My Peri Peri Pork Chops and Pepper flakes with onions & Salad 😍 instructions

  1. Cover both sides of the chops in peri peri sauce spread it all over..
  2. Add to a pan or BBQ and fry both sides. If in a pan turn down and add a lid for 5 minutes.add the onion too..
  3. While thats cooking add your salad to the serving plate. I like a little patè on the side and a little cheese..
  4. Remove the lid and baste both sides of chops while frying. Move around the onion so as not to burn it. Add more sauce as your cooking. After around 10 minutrs when its browned remove and add to the plate of salad. And serve..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment