Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2020

Tag: , , , , ,

Recipe: Yummy My Salt & Pepper fresh Chicken, Salad and homemade chips

My Salt & Pepper fresh Chicken, Salad and homemade chips.

My Salt & Pepper fresh Chicken, Salad and homemade chips You can cook My Salt & Pepper fresh Chicken, Salad and homemade chips using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Salt & Pepper fresh Chicken, Salad and homemade chips

  1. Prepare of Fresh Roasted Chicken.
  2. You need 1 tbls of virgin ive oil.
  3. It's of Salt and Pepper seasoning.
  4. You need of Cooked Chips.
  5. It's 1 tbls of Sourcream and Chives.
  6. Prepare of Salad.
  7. Prepare of Some of the Iceberg lettuce.
  8. Prepare of Cucumber slicef.
  9. It's of Cherty vine tomatoes.
  10. Prepare of Red Onion.
  11. Prepare of Feta cheese chunks.
  12. You need of Black Olives.
  13. You need to taste of Salt and pepper.

My Salt & Pepper fresh Chicken, Salad and homemade chips step by step

  1. Before the chicken goez in the oven cover with a little virgin oil and the salt and pepper seasoning then put in preheated oven to cook..
  2. When the chicken is cooked and cooled. Prepare the salad on the serving plate..
  3. Cook the chips either deep fry or oven baked..
  4. Cut off the breast and add it to the plate..
  5. Then add the chips and the tbls Sourcream & chives to the plate..
  6. Sourcream.
  7. Serve hot.

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment