Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tag: , , , , ,

How to Prepare Delicious My Melon & Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Balsamic vinegar. 😙

My Melon & Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Balsamic vinegar. 😙.

My Melon & Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Balsamic vinegar. 😙 You can cook My Melon & Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Balsamic vinegar. 😙 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Melon & Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Balsamic vinegar. 😙

  1. It's 1 of thick slice of Melon cut into cubes.
  2. You need 8-10 of Strawberries cut in half.
  3. Prepare 2 inch of piece cucumber cut into cube shape.
  4. Prepare 1/2 of peach cut into cube shape.
  5. It's 1 handful of Spinach.
  6. Prepare 1 tsp of Strawberry flavoured Balsamic vinegar.
  7. You need 4 of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
  8. You need 2 inch of length of brie cheese cut into cubes.

My Melon & Strawberry Salad with Raspberry Balsamic vinegar. 😙 instructions

  1. Add all the cut fruit and veg and add to a bowl. Arrange them how you like it..
  2. When the arranging is done sprinkle the rassberry flavoured Balsamic vinegar over the salad..
  3. Serve cold..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment