Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2020

Tag: , , , , ,

Recipe: Appetizing My Rainbow Fresh Cheese and Ham Salad. 😙

My Rainbow Fresh Cheese and Ham Salad. 😙.

My Rainbow Fresh Cheese and Ham Salad. 😙 You can have My Rainbow Fresh Cheese and Ham Salad. 😙 using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Rainbow Fresh Cheese and Ham Salad. 😙

  1. You need of Red onion.
  2. You need 2 of types of Cheese.
  3. You need 1 slice of Ham.
  4. Prepare 1 of small orange pepper.
  5. You need of Some Beetroot.
  6. Prepare 1 of mini cucumber.
  7. Prepare 2 tbls of chopped lettuce.
  8. It's 2 of small plum tomatoes sliced.
  9. You need 6 slices of Gherkin.

My Rainbow Fresh Cheese and Ham Salad. 😙 instructions

  1. Cut up and arrange all these salad items the way you want to..
  2. Add a little Mayonaise or Sour cream along the salad..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment