Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Tag: , , , , , ,

Recipe: Yummy My Apple,Spinach, Goats Cheese Salad & Apple Balsamic Vinegar 😍

My Apple,Spinach, Goats Cheese Salad & Apple Balsamic Vinegar 😍.

My Apple,Spinach, Goats Cheese Salad & Apple Balsamic Vinegar 😍 You can have My Apple,Spinach, Goats Cheese Salad & Apple Balsamic Vinegar 😍 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Apple,Spinach, Goats Cheese Salad & Apple Balsamic Vinegar 😍

  1. It's 1 of Apple peeled and chopped.
  2. Prepare 1 handful of Spinach chopped.
  3. You need 5 pieces of Goats Cheese.
  4. It's 1 of dribble of Apple Balsamic Vinegar.

My Apple,Spinach, Goats Cheese Salad & Apple Balsamic Vinegar 😍 instructions

  1. Cut up the apple and the spinach..
  2. Cut up the cheese its soft so i moulded it into small cubes..
  3. Add the spinach to your bowl then add the apple mix it up a little. Then add the goats cheese. Then sprinkle the Balsamic vinegar over it..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment