Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Tag: , , , ,

How to Prepare Appetizing My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁

My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁.

My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁 You can have My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁

  1. It's 1 of Small tin Pilchards in oil.
  2. It's 1 handful of Some mixed lettuce.
  3. You need of Salt and pepper.
  4. Prepare 1 of large tomato.
  5. Prepare 1/2 of Avocado chopped.
  6. It's of Add 1 tbls Goats Cheese.
  7. You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
  8. It's pieces of Some Goats cheese cut in square.

My Tinned Sardines Salad. 😁 instructions

  1. Take off as much oil as you can add the fish to a bowl add all the salad mix it all together..
  2. Add a little tomato pesto and goats cheese..
  3. All done enjoy!.

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment