Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Tag: , ,

Easiest Way to Cook Tasty My Fruity mixed Salad 😘

My Fruity mixed Salad 😘.

My Fruity mixed Salad 😘 You can cook My Fruity mixed Salad 😘 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Fruity mixed Salad 😘

  1. Prepare 4 tbls of Diced yellow Sweet bell pepper.
  2. It's 1/2 of Avocado diced.
  3. You need 1 of Beetroot chopped and diced.
  4. It's of About a handful Green Melon diced.
  5. It's 1/2 of of A Large Pomegranate.
  6. Prepare 1 (2 inch) of piece french Brie diced.
  7. Prepare 1 tbls of Of Carribbean Style fruity sauce with a hint of Chilli.
  8. Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Lemon Pepper.

My Fruity mixed Salad 😘 instructions

  1. Ingredients.
  2. Add the ingredients all around the serving bowl. Then add the sauce just dotted around and the lemon pepper. Or a squeeze of lemon and some black pepper..

About Bahyun2

Hi, My Name is Hafeez. I am a webdesigner, blogspot developer and UI designer. I am a certified Themeforest top contributor and popular at JavaScript engineers. We have a team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment